1. Which of the following artists performed at King Charles III’s coronation concert on Sunday?
2. On Monday, thousands of people in Serbia protested the government’s response to what recent tragedy?
Two mass shootings within a week
Violent skirmishes on the border with Kosovo
The death of former Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic
An explosion in a Belgrade hospital
3. Where was former Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan arrested on Tuesday?
At his residence in Lahore
In a security line at Islamabad International Airport
On the streets of Karachi, eating an ice cream cone
On the premises of the Islamabad High Court
4. Ecuador’s National Assembly voted Tuesday to move forward with impeachment proceedings against President Guillermo Lasso over allegations of what?
5. Fighting between Israeli forces and Palestinian Islamic Jihad militants in Gaza continued this week despite the ongoing efforts of which country to broker a cease-fire agreement?
6. The U.S. ambassador to South Africa on Thursday accused the country of doing what?
Providing weapons to Russia
Signing a secretive oil agreement with Iran
Covering up abuses in its emerald mines
Orchestrating an assassination attempt against former Eskom CEO André de Ruyter
7. Turkey’s presidential race took an unexpected turn on Thursday. What happened?
Incumbent President Recep Tayyip Erdogan finally raised interest rates.
Erdogan received an endorsement from former U.S. President Donald Trump.
Candidate Muharrem Ince withdrew from the race.
Candidate Kemal Kilicdaroglu was hospitalized after a fall.
8. The two warring factions in Sudan signed a deal on Thursday. Which of the following is not part of their agreement?
Restoration of electricity and other services
Protection of civilians
Permission to allow humanitarian aid entry into the country
9. Mexican officials and a conservation group said this week that they will attempt to locate which endangered sea creature?
Vaquita marina porpoise
10. The 2023 Eurovision Song Contest began this week in which country?
*What in the world?
1. Katy Perry
2. Two mass shootings within a week
3. On the premises of the Islamabad High Court
6. Providing weapons to Russia
7. Candidate Muharrem Ince withdrew from the race
8. A cease-fire
9. Vaquita marina porpoise
10. United Kingdom
第一题我是真不知道，因为英皇加冕一事我完全没关注，用句玩笑话说 It’s above my pay grade.
The moral is: 世界很大，每天发生很多事，不只是他们给你看的那点破事。除了明星出轨离婚劈腿逃税赌博欠债，还有很多事每天发生着。如果你觉得这些事与你无关，fine，明星与你何干？